Thursday, August 6, 2015

At the Beauty

I would like to write about the Dormition Fast that takes place during August. About how we set aside this time - the end of the liturgical year - to honor our beloved Mother. But I don't currently have the brain power to put the words together. So instead I am sharing this hymn with you. I suppose it's not exactly for the Dormition (more appropriate for the Annunciation), but it's what I have.

I usually have a hard time singing this without choking up, but somehow I managed to make it through at least this once:







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Lisa, for posting this. It is wonderful to be in the Church where we can sing hymns to this Mother whom we love.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy feedback and discussion, so please don't hesitate to comment!