Thursday, April 30, 2015

Glory to God

It's been awhile since I posted anything. I'm finding my time and my physical resources limited more each day as I near the end of this pregnancy. But there are many things to be thankful for.

Glory to God....

.... for finally being able to wake up before everyone else!
.... for a morning walk - alone.
.... for nice weather
.... for growing and learning children who constantly amaze me.
.... for good books to read.
.... for blooming flowers and nesting birds.

And most of all, Glory to God for my mother, whose birthday it is today. Happy birthday, Mom!


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes there's not much to say besides giving thanks!! And those are usually the best things to say, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanksgiving is something I need to be doing more often and with more awareness.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love quiet mornings and walks alone! Thinking of you as you prepare to birth...and a sweet birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy feedback and discussion, so please don't hesitate to comment!