Saturday, June 14, 2014

Glory to God...



... for the rhythmic act of kneading bread.

... for warm sourdough, fresh from the oven, with a nice hard crust and soft middle. 




... for a small bouquet of clover buds sitting on the windowsill above my sink.

... for a fresh breeze that blows the scent of that bouquet to me as I wash dishes. 

... for the way the same breeze blows my sheets full while they dry on the line. 






... for Euclid and his clearness of mind. 

... for the opportunity to study Euclid. 

... for beautiful words. 

... for friends who are honest enough not to sugarcoat the truth. 



Glory to God for all things! 


(I would like to try to keep a record of the small things that bring me joy and show God's goodness in my life. I would love it if you would join me in the comments and share the small things that bring joy to your own life!)



2 comments:

  1. Clover scent while washing dishes - that does sound so sweet and refreshing! Where I live no clover flower would have a long enough stem....but I am glad that one of my lavender bushes has started blooming and I cut a few stems to put on my windowsill. Yes, glory to God! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lavender is just about to bloom. That's one of my favorites to put in the window!

      Delete

I really enjoy feedback and discussion, so please don't hesitate to comment!