Sunday, November 17, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Some of you may have noticed that I changed things up a bit - I tried connecting the blog to Google +, just wondering how it would work out. But, then I learned that the only people who can comment on posts are people with a Google + account. And I don't like that because I think reader comments are so much fun. So I tried to switch back, but I still can't figure out how to get the comment box back to normal. I hope I will have it sorted out soon. My apologies to anyone who wanted to comment and couldn't.


Edit: I fixed it! Hooray! :)

2 comments:

  1. How did you fix the problem? I did not know this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up keeping my Google+ account and then from my dashboard I clicked on the Google+ tab and there was an option to enable/disable Google+ comments. Very simple, but it took me forever (and some googling) to figure it out!

      Delete

I really enjoy feedback and discussion, so please don't hesitate to comment!